Back home but blog will continue

Denver, 23 October 2012

Sorry about the lack of recent blog posts. I arrived home in Denver as scheduled on October 12. I had planned to start catching up on my blog posts but a number of business and personal issues have gotten in the way. I suppose that's to be expected after being away for three months.

Please don't give up on my blog. I have numerous stories yet to write and post. Plus, I took more than 6000 photos during the trip and I'll continue to share some of the best ones in the blog posts.

By the way, I was disappointed to see that only 3 people have looked at my post on the field trip in China. Even if the subject matter doesn't interest you, I'd recommend you look at the photos! [Update on 8 August 2013 - that particular story has now been viewed 86 times. A couple of my New Zealand stories have more than 200 hits.]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday, 11/15/23: My Trip Starts to Fall Apart

Thursday, 11/16/23: My Trip Completely Falls Apart

Tuesday, 11/7/23: My Plans for Wandering in Chile